We've been a little busy here in the Willowberry House in the last few months. Lots of coming and going and some family stuff to enjoy. We're home again - for a few weeks - and it's all systems go in the studio to finish off a couple of new designs for the next big QFD event!
I have been given the sweetest little pack of Tilda fabrics to play with... along with a bundle of 'Curio' by Basic Grey which will be my today job :)
Can you guess?
The Creative site also has links to a gallery of photos from previous events... have a look and be inspired!
So... why have we been so quiet in this neck of the internet woods? A few dot points might be the easiest way to make short of some long stories!
* Madly quilting in the studio to get a bit ahead
* Helping Moo move into her new surroundings in Ashgrove
(bonus was meeting Mr Suds, the kids, Mr JoyPatch & Bear... such a fun day and it really was fabulous to sit and chat with those girls in person rather than on the phone or by email!)
* A quick coffee/catchup with Rach & Shaz
* Spring into the Country at Geham
* A waytooshort trip to the beach at Kingscliff, Ballina & Rainbow Beach
* Catching up with my old boss after 12 years, lots of fun memories there!
* The camping show in Brissie
* Planning the next getaway
and a few more things in the pipeline... So it's been a busy busy time for us but it's been all fun :)
* I might have also accidentally booked flights to Adelaide to catch up with the nutty girls in March 2013... but funny little man doesn't know about that one yet... ssshhhhhh....
Our Ratty isn't well... he's at the vet overnight for some tests so we're hoping for some happy news tomorrow. He's 14 1/2 years old now, an old man in cat years
We're not ready to say goodbye yet my Rattycat.. you need to get well :)
That's it for now, will catch up again soon but until then you can check on the doings in my quilting room on my 'Hillingdon Creative Quilting' facebook page
Do you think it's time for a new banner with some new photos? Yep, me too....
And you might have also noticed that some links have been returned to the sidebar over on the right. 'It's a Little Bit French', 'Under the Sea' & 'Verandah Views' are back... they're free for your own personal use, grab 'em while you can :)